Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Expressions of Cale

Cale has got to be one of the most expressive and dramatic kids I know.  Whether it be a non-stop giggle or a sad moment with lots of loud "waaahs".

He loves to have fun! Especially when he gets a little extra attention:


Other times he gets a little too MUCH attention


He has an excellent "cheesy smile".


And even a great "show all your teeth smile"


And a great "I am jumping on your bed. Am I in trouble?" smile.


If facial expressions don't do the trick, his hand expressions will.  This is his "Your not understanding me" hand expression.

This is his "my head is getting heavy" and "I really want something" hand expression.


I am not sure what the "pinky" expression in this picture means.


This is Cale's sense of accomplishment look after riding his bike with training wheels for the first time all the way to the corner and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment